Sales - International Sales Administrator
NHS Inc, is the industry leader in skate, surf, snow, and related apparel products, with over 40 years of history. Our brand names include Santa Cruz Skateboards, Independent Truck Company, Creature Skateboards, Flip Skateboards, Bronson Speed Co, Ricta Wheel Dynamics, Mob Grip, Bullet Safety Gear and OJ Wheels.
We are looking for extremely motivated, detail orientated candidates to assist in our International sales efforts. This is a 40 hour a week, inside position, located in Santa Cruz California.
- Sales Administrator is responsible for every aspect of getting the order out the door
- Enter all International and Key orders approved by sales reps
- Manage all backorders, notify customers when product comes in for all International Customers
- Collect all freight forwarder information directly from customer, communicate this with shipping department
- Coordinate Asia drop ship logistics with freight forwarders and shipping department
- Follow up with accounting/shipping departments to ensure timely payments/deliveries of orders.
- Sales rep is responsible for all order and customer management which includes: managing contacts, mailing lists for territory, order entry, credit, product RA’s, and warranty.
- Send weekly E-Mailers including in-stocks and specials to account base.
- Process new account mailer packets, new dealer criteria to all international prospective accounts
- Manage all customer contacts in Database
- Keep track of product categories and brands each distributor is carrying (international matrix)
- Answer and follow up with emails and calls when International/Key rep is unavailable.
- Manage accounts as assigned to you
Desired skills and qualities include but are not limited to: You are also a Microsoft Excel wizard, self-motivated with the ability to work well independently. Must be extremely organized, detailed and task oriented. We are looking for a clear communicator with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. This candidate works well under stress with the ability to stay cool and communicate through differences. Previous logistics experience in the surf/skate/snow industry (retail or manufacturer) is helpful.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.