Marketing - Customer Communications Specialist
Position Summary: The Customer Specialist will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network. Other duties include coordinating the marketing calendar with online activity, social media and site content creation, partnering with brand managers to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy. Also responsible for setting up new social media accounts, analyzing client-initiated conversations and advising appropriate NHS brand managers and departments accordingly. Some of the duties of the Customer Communications Specialist include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engage in customer inquiries and comments. Make it very apparent they are being heard and appreciated
- Respond to inquiries via social media from NHS Fun Factory visitors in a professional, complete and timely manner. Report valid, repetitive requests and/or issues to appropriate Brand Managers and departments
- Act as a reputation manager and monitor comments, conversations happening on various social media platforms, messages boards and blogs that are outside NHS brand sites/pages
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with NHS brand managers to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques
- Create brand-aligned, engaging content and conversations for various NHS brands across multiple social media channels- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Coordinate and manage from start to finish multiple Social Media promotions/contests- from concept to winners receiving product/promo codes, etc.
- Answer Fun Factory customer questions through zendesk
- Assist in email coordination and deployment with creative team
- Be the in-house social media guru who stays on top of latest trends, apps, promo ideas, statistics, etc.
- Assist in copywriting for product & video descriptions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to quality
- Must be a team player, flexible, and have strong organizational skills
- Expert in using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube, Snapchat and other social media channels.
- A self-starter and motivator with the ability to define objectives, prioritize and execute
- Industry and product knowledge
No phone calls please.