Sales - Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced candidate with proven history of Inside Sales success. If you are highly self-motivated, goal driven, and born to sell, this job is for you! This is an inside sales position, located in Santa Cruz, CA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sell skateboards, apparel, and related products to US Domestic customers
- This position is responsible for generating new sales opportunities within assigned territories, along with maximizing sales with the existing customer base
- Make 30+ outbound calls per day, mandatory
- Achieve quarterly, annual, and prebook sales goals as determined by you and NHS management
- Customer service rep to account list (first line of communication to NHS from your account)
- Communicate NHS message to customers, including product and marketing information in a competent, professional, informative manner.
- Maintain Client Log and all current customer contact information in Data Base
- Send weekly E-Mailers including in-stocks and specials to account base.
- Prospect for new customers in territory
- Sales rep is responsible for all order and customer management which includes: managing contacts, mailing lists for territory, order entry of prebooks & at once orders with your field representatives, issuing credits, product RA's, and warranty.
- Mandatory Industry Tradeshows and NHS Sales Meetings
- Work with outside sales representatives
- Follow up with accounting/shipping departments to ensure timely payments/deliveries of your orders.
- Attend all sales meetings/functions and contribute as an active part of the departments overall goals and objectives
Skills & Background Required
- In-house or outside sales experience in the surf/skate/snow industry a must (retail or manufacturer)
- Self-motivated, well organized, detailed and task oriented
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well independently
What you get: Competitive salary, Incentive bonus and Profit sharing bonus plan. Health insurance (low employee contribution), 401K plan, vacation when you need it, paid personal days and paid holidays. FREE Espresso, Hot Cocoa, and Popcorn (on Fridays). Awesome employee discounts on NHS product as well as discounts at other well- known companies. The opportunity to work for a great company that offers quality of life, flexibility, a good vibe, no politics and a relaxed environment.
No Phone Calls Please