Sales - Key Account and Foreign Administration
Duties and Responsibilities as listed, but not limited to:
Order operations and logistics for Key Accounts
- Key account order entry with attention to detail; confirm prices, case quantities, ship dates, manage backorders, shipping warehouse updates. Review orders for accuracy (pricing, sizing, case quantity, ship windows, etc), and ensure orders are entered under the proper catalog and into the proper warehouse.
- Apparel SMU Requests; Process and track apparel SMU requests. Serve as a liaison between the customer and NHS Apparel Department, submitting requests per customer’s direction, delivering CADS, communicating feedback/approvals, and accurately communicating pricing and style number for the finished product.
- Sample orchestration, submit & track sample requests, ship samples to customers, coordinate with Apparel Department. Physically organize seasonal product lines, submit individual product sample requests and ensure delivery to the customer in a timely manner.
- Generate inventory availability reports and UPC codes provide accurate pricing and unit count
- Coordinate product ticketing with NHS Apparel and Production/Shipping departments.
- Process all Key Account credits, warranties, and returns
- Save and upload Purchase Orders to appropriate locations
Order operations and logistics for International Customers
- Process all incoming orders, backorders, prebook, and direct ship orders. Review for case quantity and licensing conflicts and ensure that all shipping instructions are provided up-front.
- Coordinate all aspects of hardgoods dropships, including launch materials, coordinate drop-ship logistics with NHS Purchasing and Shipping Departments. This includes ensuring orders have accurate freight forwarder details, communicating shipping timelines, warehousing fees, etc.
- Manage account contacts in Paving the Way and Outlook and International Email List
- Process warranties, credits, and RA’s for customers
- Send weekly emailers with product and marketing information to customers
- Process all SMU orders thru Apparel and HDC departments, Serve as a liaison between the customer and NHS Apparel Department, submitting requests per customer’s direction, delivering CADS, communicating feedback/approvals, and accurately communicating pricing and style number for the finished product.
- Follow up with accounting and shipping departments to ensure timely payments and deliveries of orders, Keep the International COD Prepay Tracker up-to-date, and work with NHS Finance department to ensure timely payments and deliveries of orders.
- Generate sales reports as directed by management and reps, optimize processes where applicable
- Prepare department prebook launch materials including order forms, price lists, goal reports, email templates, Enter pricing into seasonal Apparel Catalog PDFs prior to printing
Desired Skills and Qualities
- 3-years’ proven success in administration role
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) wizard.
- Able to handle repetitive administration tasks with a high level of attention to detail
- Patient, stable, and consistent with the ability to work at a steady and even pace, as well as working well under pressure
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Clear and positive communicator